What House? (Whathouse.co.uk) the specialist new homes portal, launched the first free app dedicated to new homes on Monday. This gives homebuyers quick and easy access to detailed information on thousands of new homes, offering the widest range of new home developments and affordable new homes available in the UK. The app is now available as a free download on iPhone, iPod Touch, Android and iPad.
Whathouse.co.uk is the UK’s premier source of information on the new homes industry. The new mobile app means homebuyers can easily find hundreds of new developments for sale by area, price and features. Homebuyers can also view area maps, plot details and photos of the property and with a single click directly contact the housebuilder or housing association about a property.
Key features of the What House? mobile app include:
- Instant access to tens of thousands of new homes from the UK’s leading developers
- Ability to browse Britain’s best new builds by location, price, bedrooms and more
- Includes affordable homes, shared ownership and shared equity schemes
- Access plots, prices and photos at the touch of a button
- Includes maps and full directions to all homes
- Request a brochure or contact the housebuilders in a single click
The What House? app gives first time buyers unique access to affordable new homes and properties that come under shared ownership and shared equity schemes. This comes as the government renews its commitment to kick-start the housing market with the recently announced NewBuy Guarantee scheme. The scheme, to be launched in March, will see the government underwriting 95% mortgages for first time buyers of new build property. In 2011, 11% of the UK’s house sales were new build properties and it’s expected that between 11% and 13% of house purchases in the UK will be new homes in 2012, a number that’s set to increase year on year as more new homes are built. The What House? app is also designed with luxury homebuyers, retirees and investors in mind.
- iPhone and iPad users can search on the App Store for What House or download the app here.
- Android users can download the app here or scan the QR code below.
- For images of the app and a video to demonstrate how the app works click here:
Please Note: first-time users of appromoter.com will need to complete a brief registration with appromoter before they can view and download media assets from the appromoter site.
More information can be found at www.whathouse.co.uk