The training session will be your opportunity to receive hands on training on the new system and will cover everything you will need to know from set up to troubleshooting.
All attendees will gain approved installer status and be presented with a certificate.
At each location there will be a choice of two seminars per day one in the morning and one in the afternoon, they will last approximately two hours.
Locations & Dates
- Tuesday 19th February Leeds - LAST FEW SPACES
- Wednesday 20th February Brentwood -FULL*
- Wednesday 20th February Leicester
- Thursday 21st February Warrington
- Thursday 21st February Bromsgrove
- Thursday 21st February Aylesford -LAST FEW SPACES
- Monday 25th February Cambridge -LAST FEW SPACES
- Monday 25th February Bristol
- Tuesday 26th February Bournemouth -LAST FEW SPACES
- Wednesday 27th February Newcastle Upon Tyne & Exeter
- Thursday 28th February Reading -FULL*
- Thursday 28th February Lancaster
- Friday 1st March Milton Keynes -LAST FEW SPACES
- Friday 1st March Edinburgh
- Monday 4th March Bridgend
- Monday 4th March Watford -NEW VENUE ADDED
- Wednesday 6th March Stafford
To secure your AM or PM slot and choice of location please email email@example.com or call 01524-772413. Venue details and times will follow once we have confirmed your place(s).
*SWS DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT, IF YOUR CHOICE OF LOCATION IS FULL PLEASE CONTACT THEM (Details are shown above).
***** Don't Miss the Latest News - Receive these Posts by Email *****
Low Cost and Free Publicity - Your company can easily benefit from some publicity like this in return for a contribution towards our layout costs (typically £25 plusVAT), payable via PayPal or credit card or receive the service absolutely free of charge if you advertise (see below).
We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.
To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.
If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.
For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.
Door Industry Journal is a trading style of Avalon Innovations LLP Company Registration No. 06807833