The most recent seminars were held between 25-28th February in Swindon, Wiltshire and in JD UK’s Batley, West Yorkshire showroom. The focus at the seminars was on demonstrating the product’s competitive advantages while making them a master-class on door fitting.
1. Standard 45mm sandwich panel with excellent thermal insulation features;
2. Unique stainless steel hinges and side brackets with robust roller bearing wheels;
3. Double leaf rubber on the perimeter to provide even better insulation;
4. Alutech’s standard range of telescopic hanging brackets to suit each requirement at no extra cost;
5. Powder coated side cap profiled to the shape of the panel eliminating any sharp edges.
For more detailed information, please, visit JD’s website: www.jdukltd.co.uk.
***** Don't Miss the Latest News - Receive these Posts by Email *****
Low Cost and Free Publicity - Your company can easily benefit from some publicity like this in return for a contribution towards our layout costs (typically £25 plusVAT), payable via PayPal or credit card or receive the service absolutely free of charge if you advertise (see below).
We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.
To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.
If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.
For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.
Door Industry Journal is a trading style of Avalon Innovations LLP Company Registration No. 06807833