Friday, 11 July 2014

Leicester company fined after schoolboy's head trapped by electric gate

A Leicester company has been fined £3,300 for failing to install adequate guarding on an electric gate that trapped a young child at a primary school.

Dudley Magistrates’ Court heard yesterday that an eight-year-old boy was injured when his head became trapped between the edge of the closing gate and the gate post. The youngster suffered significant bruising to the right side of his head and ear.

Read more  or visit

***** Don't Miss the Latest News - Receive these Posts by Email *****

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

* Read more current and archived articles on our dedicated website *

Low Cost and Free Publicity - Your company can easily benefit from some publicity like this in return for a contribution towards our layout costs (typically £30 plusVAT), payable via PayPal or credit card  or receive the service absolutely free of charge if you advertise (see below).

We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.

To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.

If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.

For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.

Door Industry Journal is a trading style of Avalon Innovations LLP Company Registration No. 06807833

No comments: