Steve Hudson, MD of JD (UK) Ltd, Alutech’s sole UK distributor explains why:
“Alutech doors match or exceed their rivals in terms of thermal insulation, wind load rating and warranty coverage. They are more than a match for the quality of any other manufacturer, but are up to 25% less expensive.
“We have put the product to the test, and so have our dealers; our doors can be fitted as quickly and easily as any rival product.
“With a fantastic range of stock doors delivered in short lead times, and special order doors delivered from Alutech’s huge European factories in 3 to 4 weeks, the question really should be, why haven't you tried this great quality door yet?”
Features and Benefits of the Alutech Trend Series
- Roller brackets with ball race bearings. All brackets are adjustable for maximum seal efficiency and easy installation with automation.
- 40mm insulated panel providing equivalent insulation to a 550mm brick wall.
- 25,000 spring cycles guaranteed, equivalent to 17 years of ordinary use.
- All-steel track sections, i.e. no weak plastic angles.
- Pre-fitted multi-chamber bottom seal with adjustable end stops for maximum seal efficiency.
Advantages of Alutech Trend Series Doors
- Superior Insulation - Independently verified “U Value” of 1.35. Superior to most doors on the market.
- Fitter Friendly - Easier installation thanks to smart design features, can be fitted as fast as the market leader.
- Shorter Lead Times - 1 to 2 weeks for stock doors and just 3 to 4 weeks ex-factory.
- Comprehensive Warranty - Clear detailed terms in the 10 year warranty document, real peace of mind for end users.
- Fair Pricing - Up to 25% less expensive than major rivals and prices which have increased less than competitors. Alutech have not used the weak pound as an excuse for price changes.
- Better Service - JD (UK) Ltd. are committed to being different by making customer service for their dealers a top priority – does your current supplier make you feel as important?
For more information on the Alutech Sectional door please call 01924 472 924 and ask for Robyn or Luke or visit www.jdukltd.co.uk .
Scroll down to read more articles like this which have been published recently
Why not Sign-up to Receive these Articles by Email each Day
Low Cost and Free Publicity - Your company can easily benefit from some publicity like this in return for a contribution towards our layout costs (£35 to £55 plus VAT), payable via PayPal or credit card or receive the service absolutely free of charge if you advertise (see below).
We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.
To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.
If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.
For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.
Door Industry Journal is a trading style of Avalon Innovations LLP Company Registration No. 06807833