Securefast Access Control & Locking Systems are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to cover North East England from Yorkshire north up to and including Scotland.
Will be well presented and hard working, with experience in the locking and security sectors. The area covered would be the North East of England from Yorkshire north up to and including Scotland
- Good communicator
- Sales environment history
- Dip GAI or qualification in business studies
- Able to present at board level and to a group.
- Good basic salary plus commission.
- Private health and pension.
- BMW 3 series car fully expensed.
- Worked for a minimum of five years in the locking and security industries.
- Have a good knowledge of the specification market with emphasis on security products.
- Knowledge of access control and mechanical locking products would be an advantage.
- Diploma with the Guild of Architectural Ironmongers
- A Degree in Construction or Business Management
- Good level of passes within secondary education with qualifications to a minimum of level 3 NVQ or Apprenticeship or BTEC Higher Nationals.
Please write to Duncan Crawley Managing Director, Securefast plc with a current CV and the reasons why you would be the right candidate for our company.
Unit 6 Cedars Business Centre
Cannock WS11 1QJ
Why not Sign-up to Receive these Articles by Email each Day
Low Cost and Free Publicity - Your company can easily benefit from some publicity like this in return for a contribution towards our layout costs (£35 to £55 plus VAT), payable via PayPal or credit card or receive the service absolutely free of charge if you advertise (see below).
We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.
To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.
If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.
For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.
Door Industry Journal is a trading style of Avalon Innovations LLP Company Registration No. 06807833