Coburn is pleased to announce the launch of its Flat Track 100 system, a new addition to the well-established Flat Track range.
This internal top hung sliding system accommodates doors up to 100kg offering exposed hardware in black, stainless steel and rust finishes.
Features and Benefits include:
- The introduction of a new fixing bracket which now makes Flat Track suitable for bi-passing doors as well as single and bi-parting doors
- The introduction of a new soft closer to prevent slamming doors, promote longevity to the door surrounds and reduce the risk of finger trapping
- Durable steel strap hangers with nylon wheels to ensure an easy, smooth and quiet action
- Concealed guiding for a clear threshold
- Anti-jump blocks prevent the door being removed from the track
- Easy to assemble and install
- A choice of traditional and contemporary hangers in a range of finishes to suit your application and operating environment
- Tested to BS EN 1527 Grade 6 which represents 100,000 cycles of use
For more information, please call 020 8545 6680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternatively visit: www.coburn.co.uk for further details.
Scroll down to read more articles like this which have been published recently
Why not Sign-up to Receive these Articles by Email each Day
Low Cost and Free Publicity - Your company can easily benefit from some publicity like this in return for a contribution towards our layout costs (£35 to £55 plus VAT), payable via PayPal or credit card or receive the service absolutely free of charge if you advertise (see below).
We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.
To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.
If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.
For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.
Door Industry Journal is a trading style of Avalon Innovations LLP Company Registration No. 06807833