- movable carriage 360/C to decrease the bending load on the suspension system;
- guide rollers RG/C, RGH/C guarantee noiseless operation of the door and even entry of the curtain into the shutter box;
- end caps SF360/C, SF405/C provide a neater presentation of the roller garage door without gaps between the guide rail and the wall due to the position of the end cap and guide rail being on the same level;
- bracket GF/C positions the end cap SF360/C in the guide rail and secures the operator’s cable while directing it through the bracket’s leg;
- shutter boxes SB45/360, SB45/405 case-in the roll improving the presentation of the finished product when necessary on doors fitted behind the opening or lintel.
Depending on the requirements and budget, a client can choose the most suitable fitting kit option:
- the cost-saving option to be fitted on the console leaving the roll exposed;
- on the console to use the end caps and shutter box – to improve the image of the roller garage door;
- on the console with the movable carriage – to prolong the life operation of the suspension system;
- the full kit: with the consoles, movable carriages, guide rollers, end caps and shutter box.
***** Don't Miss the Latest News - Receive these Posts by Email *****
Low Cost and Free Publicity - Your company can easily benefit from some publicity like this in return for a contribution towards our layout costs (typically £25 plusVAT), payable via PayPal or credit card or receive the service absolutely free of charge if you advertise (see below).
We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.
To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.
If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.
For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.
Door Industry Journal is a trading style of Avalon Innovations LLP Company Registration No. 06807833