The software has been developed by Database Design (UK) over 5 years aims to reduce the time it takes to draw doors needed for commercial buildings.
It has been warmly received by tradesmen and architects alike who have said the whole process of drawing and designing doors is much faster using this software.
Birmingham Veneers says:
“We have been using RapidSpec for over 2 years. The software is an essential part of our manufacturing business; our doors and door set production relies on RapidSpec to meet our customers’ needs.”
“RapidSpec is a remarkable software product. Its speed really comes to the fore when we have a high work load and short lead times. Under these conditions especially, we would not want to be faced with scheduling the old way.”
Here are some of the main features of RapidSpec
- The software is leased so there are no upfront costs and no long term contract.
- Significantly reduces specifying errors.
- Produces complete door schedule documents automatically.
- Keeps a library of standard door sets to pull into your schedule and modify if necessary.
- Produces detailed, scaled and dimensioned drawings automatically.
- Produces Ironmongery schedule automatically.
- Produces complete purchase summary for each ironmongery supplier automatically.
- Calculates most dimensions automatically.
- Make a complete copy of any door set with ironmongery and modify if needed instantly.
Unit 31 Meadow Park
Freephone: 0800 316 0790
International: +44 7973 194 041
***** Don't Miss the Latest News - Receive these Posts by Email *****
Low Cost and Free Publicity - Your company can easily benefit from some publicity like this in return for a contribution towards our layout costs (typically £25 plusVAT), payable via PayPal or credit card or receive the service absolutely free of charge if you advertise (see below).
We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.
To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.
If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.
For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.
Door Industry Journal is a trading style of Avalon Innovations LLP Company Registration No. 06807833