The ADIA are looking for two trainers, one in the North of the UK (including Scotland and Northern Ireland) and one in the South (including Dublin and the Channel Islands), to give training on the BS EN16005, BS7036-0 and a “Back to Basics” Fault Finding Course.
You will be guided through our process of training by one of our current trainers and have the support of the Director and Training Manager.
• Travelling to training centre and giving training with visual demonstration based on what you have been taught by current trainers
• Using mobile door units as part of your training
• Setting up tablets for logging engineers into their exam
• When completing paper exam, you will have to manually mark the paper test and calculate pass rate.
• Take photos of engineers and forward to the training manager along with results
• Be confident in driving long distances in the ADIA van
• Have at least 2 years automatic door experience
• Have a clean driving licence
• Be willing to travel across the country
• Have experience of working within the automatic door industry
• Be confident when training 4 or more engineers
• Be confident in using tablets
• BS EN16005 accreditation (if you do not have this yet, we will arrange this for you but you must pass to be eligible for role)
• Training experience
Retainer fees are based on day rates and expenses (to be discussed with Director)
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not Sign-up to Receive these Articles by Email each Day
Low Cost and Free Publicity - Your company can easily benefit from some publicity like this in return for a contribution towards our layout costs (typically £30 plusVAT), payable via PayPal or credit card or receive the service absolutely free of charge if you advertise (see below).
We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.
To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.
If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.
For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.
Door Industry Journal is a trading style of Avalon Innovations LLP Company Registration No. 06807833