The Gridlock M4.56 & 57 Kitemarked Euro Profile Cylinder features:
- Tested to EN1303 and kitemarked by BSi, and meets 1* rating of TS007:2011
- Includes a sever point that is designed to snap off when attacked before the cam leaving the lock secure
- Minimum of 100,000 differs
- Tested to over 100,000 cycles for durability
- Drill resistance tested
- Corrosion tested to 96 hours salt spray
- Available as double, and cylinders with thumbturn
- 35/35 size available from stock, other sizes available on request.
- Supplied with 3 keys per cylinder and standard
- Available in brass and nickel finishes
You can download a data sheet from here and for more details visit www.ianfirth.co.uk or call Ian Firth Hardware on 01924 438112
We post articles up to twice a day and never delete them - we only archive them each year so that they continue to remain visible to search engines.
To have your story published - just send us your news item, logo and image(s) and we will review the material, make any necessary changes to the wording / wordcount and then advise you when it will be published.
If you take display advertising or product and literature features in our printed and online publications, you will qualify for regular free postings on this blog while you continue to advertise with us.
For details on features and advertising rates please contact us or visit our website.